Tuesday, October 4, 2011

[...(...<: * Transparency * :>...)...]

There are a few things in life that I appreciate and some that I value.  

One thing that I take note of is transparency.

One thing that I am not very good at is transparency.

Transparency by definition is "something transparent, especially a picture, design, or the like on glass or some translucent substance, made visible by light shining through from behind." (dictionary.com

Think about that.

Really.

Think about it.

Look at it.

Read through it.

What is your interpretation.

Seriously.

Apply it to something in life.

Apply it.

Where'd you go with that thought?

Care to share?

You don't have to.

But you can.

Just comment

Now.

...TBC....


2 comments:

  1. Well... I know there is know right or wrong answer to a thought... But when I read the definition, I took it in a literal sence. I thought of my pictures. I haven't drawn a picture with any sort of life or feeling in a long time. That is what made my drawings (according to friends) so unique and fun. My drawings don't have a light or spark behind them. I am doing it just to waste time and do something with my hands. There is my comment. :) I really like this by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this post. Every time I read this I think the same thing. When I think of transparency my mind instantly goes to thinking of being transparent with my feelings, letting people see the real me and how I am feeling instead of blocking myself off from people. I try really hard not to be very transparent but sometimes I am. I think it is good to be transparent in some ways.

    ReplyDelete