Thursday, September 1, 2011

He has strange ways...

So, I've received a few comments on my last post, both posted and not posted.  I think though that God made His comment even before the others had a chance.  You see, Tuesday night after I had posted that post I met and talked with a friend.  It was an unexpected meeting, but one that I believe we both need.  I had other things that "needed" done, but I knew without doubt that I needed to go and talk.  The things that we talked about were so encouraging and I drove away from that conversation knowing that I was where I needed to be.  Even if the only "real" reason was to have that conversation with her.  I don't believe that is the only reason, but it definitely gave me a better understanding of where He wants me right now and where I am needed so that He can use me.  I'm excited, hopeful, and encouraged.  I know that the next 2 years will be tough, but I look forward to them, and if the schedule doesn't work out for me to start my next internship in the spring I will be okay.


No comments:

Post a Comment