Tuesday, December 28, 2010

…Life on the Move…

Well, I've managed to write here two days in a row… So here is the third…

Sharon is gone…. The best friend has bailed ship. I miss her already and it hasn't been a full week. I'm happy for her and her career, but an hour and a half is SO far away!!! She's been here for the last 2 years for me to hang out with. It's such a change for her to be so far away. I don't like it for me… but I do hope she likes her new place and everything.

I'm really trying to adjust some things in my life overall. I feel so young to be almost 25… I wonder sometimes if this is how everyone feels… When I say young, it just doesn't seem like I have the know-how or anything that I used to think people my age should have. It's so odd.

I actually enjoyed Christmas for the most part this year. I didn't stress too much about money… I just bought what I could buy. I spent time with my family and laughed and caught up on things that I wasn't around for. It was really nice. Mom was sick though, but other than that it was really quite nice.

I guess that's all I've got for now… but my life is moving and changing…. And much more dynamic than it seemed 4 months ago… and definitely more so than just a year ago.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment