Tuesday, December 28, 2010

… Breathing Seems to Be the Key …

So my day with Sharon has been great! There's been tears, but overall I've had a great day. I just hope I adjust. It's really odd to live with your best friend for almost two years only to have them disappear. It's okay though, God's got this even if I forget that from time to time, take on the weight, cry, and then remember again.

We bought checkers tonight on a whim and played. She beat me. I generally think I am pretty good at it, but she hadn't played in years and swore she wasn't very good. :-p It was the first time she's ever won apparently. Oh, well… I'll let go of my need for winning and competition this time and…. Just breathe. : )

We went to My Place BBQ to eat tonight. I am generally not a big fan of BBQ, but this place was pretty good and there were lots of options that were not BBQ so that was nice. I've lived here almost 6 years and never been there! I find that very sad now! Oh well.

Well, that's all for now… Sharon and I are going to play Scrabble :-O

Maybe I'll win ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment