Saturday, January 16, 2010

Life as I know it...

The last month has been one of the hardest of my life.  I've made decisions and been forced to make decisions that I am not completely sure I wanted to make.  I have proven once again to myself that I am far from perfect, but that God is forgiving and He will pull me through even though sometimes it seems hopeless.  I have lost my temper more in the past month than I have since the summer of 2008.  Sometimes it has felt as if God wasn't there, but somewhere deep within I knew without a doubt that He was.  I have called on Him and have cried to Him.  I have thanked Him and have yelled at Him.  I have rejoiced in Him and have found strength in Him.  I have stumbled, and I have felt as if I were losing it.  In the end, however, I am still here, and though there are negative thoughts they are lessening.  I hit a breaking point yesterday, and cried for hours.  I think that I came out stronger though.  I still need His help, and I need it every moment.  Maybe this past month has been to show me that again.  I am looking forward to the growth that is to come, but I know it isn't going to be easy.  I may have to make more changes, in fact, I know I will, but finding His direction in what changes to make is so very important.  I am searching for this now concerning many things...friendships, living situations, accountability, outreach, etc.  I guess in a nutshell that is where I am....

I made a video for CCF this Tuesday today.  Took over 8 hours, but it pretty much rocks.  It's actual footage of all of the officers and I'm super excited about it.  : ) Yay!

2 comments:

  1. Your video turned out great! And I hope that things get easier for you. I am here if you need me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I missed ccf so I didn't get to see the video. I'm disapointed! I hope things work out for you, decisions are so difficult. I'll keep you in my prayers. Love you! :)

    ReplyDelete