Saturday, March 27, 2010

Today...This Week...Then that one before this one...

For this reason I kneel before the Father, from whom his whole family in heaven and on earth derives its name. I pray that out of his glorious riches he may strengthen you with power through his Spirit in your inner being, so that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith. And I pray that you, being rooted and established in love, may have power, together with all the saints, to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ, and to know this love that surpasses knowledge—that you may be filled to the measure of all the fullness of God               -Eph. 3:14-19

Today...
... I got lonely.  I've been around people basically 24/7 for the last two weeks.  After 4 hours of being by myself tonight I had to have interaction
... I worked.  For 6 hours straight.  I accomplished a lot in different ways.  I have been trying to find ways for our office to be more efficient.  I think it is working.
... I tried to do video blogs.  I just can't seem to get the video and the sound to sync and it annoys me.
... I prayed for a lot of people.  A good number of my friends are going through stuff and I can't help really.  So... I have been praying for them.  I have a particular friend who is in OKC/Norman area that I think of often.  
... I decided to record my testimony... the long true version ... but that syncing thing annoys me too much to actually do it.
... I stressed because this weekend is super busy... yet, I haven't been very productive tonight.
... I found other friends who have blogs and it made me happy.
... Woke up with a decision made.  I had been crying in my sleep (I could tell this by the junk around my eyes this morning.).  I will not be going back to Indiana for an internship this year, but I plan to apply for one next year.  I feel this is the right decision for now, and so with that I am happy.  I also get to spend the summer with my best friend, and that too makes me happy.
... Saw Kelly loading her vehicle and realized how close the end of the semester is.  Then saw her come back with an empty vehicle and wondered where she is moving to...
... That's today.

This week... 
... I tried to make a decision that was very difficult. 
... I got to hang out with Chelsi and Lisa way more than usual.
... Had an awesome talk with my roommate Stephanie.
... Missed my class and Indiana a lot.
... Got a lot of texts.  Some of them woke me up, some of them were just odd, and some of them contained news you never want to hear.
... I thought I was going to have to make an emergency trip to Joplin, but the person I thought was in the hospital was a different Colton.  
... Gave a note to a friend that maybe shouldn't have been given.
... I asked a friend a question knowing the answer would end my hope and want.
... I doubted my abilities in photography.
... Missed my friend Sarah a lot.  I want her to sit and talk with me.
... I missed my puppy, and I still haven't been able to go get her.  It's been almost 3 weeks. She's at home.

Then there is the week before this one... 
... It started off hard but it was awesome.  I will try to explain sometime.

1 comment:

  1. Alot of stuff happened this week... hopefully the week got better.

    ReplyDelete