Monday, May 24, 2010

~ A Beginning ~

My life has taken an expected, yet not expected so quickly turn.  I am officially in a relationship, and am pretty excited about it.  I have known him since we were very young because of attending the same church.  He was my Junior prom date in High School, and we went as friends.  We've been talking off and on for several months now, and have been hanging out the last few.  Somehow even through the busy-ness of life we have found time to get to know each other again since there was a lapse of communication between high school and now.  He called me Sunday to ask me "all proper" to date him.  I said yes.  We had already talked about what a relationship means to each of us and how we view them.  For us, they are looking toward marriage.  It is not, however, at the level of engagement obviously.  But it is also not just so we can have an excuse to hang out.  Life is interesting sometimes.  Sharon and others are already talking to me and planning to hold me accountable.  I fight the girly thing a little more often than I would like to.  I am, honestly, pretty excited.

I guess that is it.  A small update for my readers :-p

Good-night/morning!

1 comment:

  1. I am super happy for you two. I totally saw this happening... lol. The last time he came over... and you weren't too fond of him... he kept looking at you... through a lot of that night. It was so cute. Any who... I am super excited for you... just... please don't end up like... another friend... and just... ignore or don't have time for any of your friends... It really hurts... Just saying. But, I know you won't do that. Remember to always keep God in the relationship at all times. I love. you.

    ReplyDelete