Thursday, December 30, 2010

...Best Friends...

So, I've decided to begin writing on here regularly to keep people up to date with my life and to keep me up to date with me and my thoughts.  Sometimes it'll be about events, happenings, and what's going on.  Sometimes it'll hopefully be thought provoking, thoughtful, and actually interesting.  So, please, never feel obligated to read...

Today I stayed pretty busy.

This morning I skipped my math class.  My stomach has been upset off and on for days and thus I used it as an excuse to stay home with my best friend who was down for a visit.  We talked some this morning then finished up loading all of the stuff that she still had here.  If you haven't been reading my posts you should know that Sharon moved out last week, and thus she needed to come for a visit :-p and pick up some items that were still at the house (end tables, etc).  I really enjoyed seeing her and can't wait to hopefully help her set up the rest of her classroom.  After she left I hung out with Mary Clare and worked on some of my missed coursework.  Then Mary Clare, Amanda, and I sat and talked/watched TV for a bit.  Then we all pitched in and cleaned up our house a little.  Adria called and wanted to hang out so we went to Taco Bell and grabbed dinner.  After that we helped Sarah move into Adria's house and moved out a love seat that Adria was giving me.  We hauled it to my place and unloaded it.  It is now sitting in my room and I am so very, very happy about this.  I now have something to sit in while working on homework... before I just used my bed.... Doing that though can be very uncomfy.  So, now I have a love seat!  It'll be great!!! Amanda, Adria, Josh, Mary Clare and I hung out in my room most of the night watching TV, reading, playing video games, and working on homework (We all did our own little things basically...but still had a central conversation going on).  After Adria left I decided I wanted to draw... so this is what I did:



I'm not the greatest artist, but I do enjoy drawing from time to time.  It can be quite enjoyable and a good stress reliever.  This dalmation has a mushed head if you ask me :-p

Anyway, that's my day... I think it's close to bedtime though... but everyone is still in my room... lol.  Guess that's the downfall/benefit of having the biggest bedroom in the house! :-)

Good-night all!

No comments:

Post a Comment